The MONITOR Web Shop is an efficient way of marketing your company, products, and services and will also help you to increase availability and simplify your sales activities. You can use your Web Shop to reach corporate customers, private customers, and retailers through the same channel. Doing business just got easier!
Functions in the Web Shop
It’s easy to get up and running with the MONITOR Web Shop, and you can quickly start doing business.
The Web Shop has a user-friendly administration interface that helps you to configure its layout, content, and functionality.
The information in the Web Shop is always up-to-date, as all data is loaded directly from MONITOR.
The layout will automatically adjust to the visitor's screen size regardless of whether the visitor is using a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Depending on the domains visited by customers – and by creating user groups – you can limit customers' access as well as grant access to different parts and information.
The Web Shop supports the currencies registered in MONITOR, which will make it easier for your business to reach new markets.
The Web Shop is delivered in Swedish, English, Finnish, Lithuanian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, and German. Please contact us if you are interested in any other language.
- Built-in feature supporting invoice payments and card payments (Nets, PayPal, Klarna Checkout, invoice via MONITOR)
- Status of orders/quotes/service orders/nonconformities
- Automatic import of orders and quotes to MONITOR
- Creating customers in MONITOR
- Creating web users based on customers in MONITOR
- Advanced access system, which is based on user groups
- Linking images, texts, and documents to products
- Statistics via Google Analytics
- Support for managing configured parts
- Managing freight costs by weight, order value, volume, and where the customer is based
- Freight additions such as express freight, wrapping, etc.
- Quick order – ordering parts by using part number
- Shopping list containing parts often purchased, or that will be purchased
- Discount offers
- Linking properties and filtering parts by properties
- Purchasing parts using CSV files
The Web Shop is constantly being developed and improved. With the "Adaptation updater" – an update program delivered with the Web Shop – you can access improvements instantly. The “Adaptation updater" makes it really easy to update the program.
To run the web shop, your server must satisfy the following requirements:
- Windows Server 2008 or later version
- IIS 7 or later version
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or later version
For security reasons, we recommend installing the Web Shop and MONITOR on different servers. The MONITOR server should be located on the internal network (LAN), while the web server should be located outside the internal network (DMZ).
Furthermore, the web server must be able to communicate with the MONITOR database server (the application server in MONITOR G5).
We’ll help you to get up and running
Our support department can help you with the installation and training you need for a speedy and seamless startup.